Wednesday 4 March 2009

Sorry - This is it!

I haven't written a blog post in a while, and for that I'm sorry! Well, I haven't written too many blog posts in my life, but I will try to make up for it. In fact, I'll try to write posts and maybe do some videos as well.

So, where to begin... Ah, well, I'm in South Africa now. Life's been treating me well. In fact, things could not be better. OK - financially, maybe! I'm living with my dear girlfriend, Christina (and her mom, by the way), whom I've given my heart to (Christina - not her mom). There is talk of marriage, and if it weren't for the lousy financial situation...

I'm glad I'm with Christina now. Though I've been missing home, I'm not going back anytime soon. It could be never. This is my home now. Of course, I wish I could be in contact with my friends and family more, but since I don't have an internet connection yet (well, Christina has a wireless one that she takes with her to work), I'm unable to be in contact as often as I would like. Also, the phone bill would not look very nice if I were to call my mom every day.

I miss my hobbies, too. I'd like to get back to playing table hockey, but I don't see that happening in the near future. People here, in South Africa, don't play table hockey - their loss! I've found myself missing playing guitar, too. Luckily, Christina had an old acoustic guitar I could play. I just wish I had someone to play with. Christina, maybe? If she could still play piano.

Right now, I'm pretty happy. There are a lot of things I had to leave behind - some I had to abandon forever - but I feel I did the right choice. Actually, there was no choice. This had to happen, and I'm glad it did. Now, I just wish I had a job. Oh, and an education. Most importantly, though, I have love.

P.S. I finally finished reading Christina's book, Demonspawn. If you're into science fiction (or gay books), you should read it!