Tuesday 9 September 2008

Just a few thoughts...

I'm out of money, I'm out of luck. Well, at least money. I've lately been sad, happy - a bit of both. Not a long ago, I found the love of my life. She's my soulmate, my sweet Christina. She seems perfect for me in so many ways. She's the reason I'm happy. Now to the sad part. My mother doesn't seem to be too happy that I've found someone, because that someone happens to be a girl. She wasn't too happy to hear about our plans for marriage, either. sigh!

The other thing making me a bit sad is the fact that after three years of struggling, I've still not managed to finish any of my courses at university. Yeah, I know! What a serious loser! And, to top that, I've started to have doubts about this really being the thing I want to do. I guess it is, but what if it's not? How can I really know? I've wanted to be a programmer since I was twelve. Oh, for crying out loud! I'm a real mess, aren't I? lol

I can make a pretty good mess. I'm disorganized, never on time, and can't make my own damn mind even if my life depended on it. Well, I can make my mind, but just not when it's about my own life. ;) I so need a drink right about now. That'd be the final layer on the cake made of shit called my life. lol The only thing really keeping my head above the water is Christina. I'm so very much in love. <3